View Single Post
Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-28-2008, 06:29 PM

(( No I got mad because you didn't post when YOU SAID you was going to, not what you're trying to say. If you say you going to post now in your post saying that, it means a few minutes later not hours later. I tried to nicely tell you that I was still waiting on a reply, but you didn't seem to pay attention to that and when someone else dropped a hint that they wanted you to post you ran off and replyed to them. Maybe YOU shouldn't have said you was going to reply and I would have been nice about it. Don't tell me you are going to post like you did and then not. ))

Sanoko walked into the street and looked around before finding a store to go in. It was a food store. She walked in and looked around. Making sure she wasn't going to be seen she slipped some food into her purple pullover's pocket. When it was full she slipped out of the store and ran back to the park.

She wasn't paying to much attention to where she was going and she ran into someone. She fell to the ground and her food fell out and onto the ground. She quickly went to picking it up. "I'm so sorry." she said and stood up slipping her food back into her pocket.