View Single Post
Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2008, 03:02 AM

The Shadowy Council
Uhm... So, I have an RP. I hung out in the Mr. Mayor's V-Day thread and I thought it was cool. So, I'm making my very own shadowy corner of Menewsha from which to plot evil, monitor the events of the world, orchestrate grand designs, and eat babies.

THEME:

The theme. I don't really have a theme, but I'm thinking generic shadowy council stuff. We have a secret lair, we probably control many of the events going on in Menewsha. I'm thinking kind of like the Stone Cutters of the Simpsons, or the Freemasons, but with magic powers and kind of sinister.
And I will ask that no one comes in saying "Ooh! I find u sercet layer! Not secert ne moar!"
That's not cool. I'll have to kill your character to protect the secret.

Rules:

Uhm... god mode-ing should be limited. I know it kicks ass, and sometimes you get invested in a character, but the nature of an RP requires that there's very little of this. If you want your character to rule everything and always win, you should write a story, like I do.

Magic is acceptable.

Humor is acceptable, but I'm thinking this is mainly a serious-ish RP. Like this is maybe a dramatic comedy, not a comedy.

I want characters to actually die. I've never really done an RP, so I don't know what's going to come up, but if your character gets into a death match, cam we allow them to die sometimes? I don't mind you creating a new character, but if you get beheaded, please do die.

That said, I reserve the right to execute people if they really piss me off. For instance, if you break the rules, I'll probably kill your character and if you break the rules again, I'll probably kill your character and discourage other people from acknowledging your posts.

Obey the TOS.

Be respectful. It's cool to be a villain, or an evil person, or whatever, but there's no rule saying you can't break character long enough to not be a douche. Let's not allow a game of make believe to hurt someone's feelings, okay?

Cursing is okay with me, but it won't necessarily be for other people, and it isn't necessary, so let's not like like Damn-Hell-Ass Kings.

I'm okay with violence, so be warned that there may be gore. I really don't know yet.