Thread: The Lab~Open
View Single Post
L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 04-10-2007, 09:02 AM

"It was nice and juicy, thank you very much!" Kit chirped back in an eerily cheerful reply. Her voice was high-pitched and childlike, and her over-joyed expression was that of a child as well. Her ears twitched and quirked, and her tails waved through the air slowly, the girl-- if you could call her that-- barely aware of them doing so. "One of your friend-ladies let me use a brush earlier," she explained happily, running her long fingers through her soft, white hair and practically purring. "Doesn't my hair look pretty?" She smiled brightly and spun around, showing her tails to Laveris as well. "She let me brush my tails, too! Wasn't that nice of her?" Not only was the fox-child's voice high, but quick as she spoke hurriedly in a rapid attempt to get out as much information as possible before she was interrupted by something.

All the while, she had been continuing to throw the ball, and missed it suddenly, causing it to collide with her delicate nose. This led her to let out a loud yelp of pain that sounded much like that of a fox.
"Ooowwwiiiieee~" she moaned, clutching it and gasping as blood began to seep through her fingers. Her eyes widened sharply, and she started to hyperventilate as the crimson liquid oozed between her digits and down her upper lip. The blood of her food was one thing, but the sight of her own life-fluid freaked her out to no end, and her breaths were coming out in rapid, short, screeching bursts. "Ohmigawdohmigawdohmigawd~" she gasped out, having little knowledge of anything to do with 'God' or any concept like it. She, much like any child does, simply repeated things she heard from the various scientists who looked after her.

"Miss Laverisss!!!"
she cried, tears streaming from her eyes and beginning to mix in with the blood that streamed from her nose. "Make it stoooop!!" Her cries sounded all-too-much like those of a small child.