View Single Post
Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-26-2008, 02:08 PM

Skud looked over and saw that Jess was coming up close on his side. He wanted to win, but at the same time, didn't want to get her mad at him. He kept the throttle down, as they sped up faster. There were 3 turns left in the course, and he just wanted to win, not caring what happened between here and there.

Phil looked over the Steves car as they started passing a bit. Then he looked back over to Jessica. "He usually race like this?..I mean is this good for him?" He asked curiously.

Kev held Kari as Tashi and the others were talking. He was trying to stay out of this as well, even though he agreed with Alaina.

Raizo stood up with Alaina and nodded. "Yea, and besides you were also the first one to knock one of my best of the race as well." He was speaking of Kev.

Tasi just stood there and grinned. They were right, and he didn't regret doing anything either. The worse he got was to spent time in jail, but it wasn't his first time for that.

Vic had this evil grin on as well as he was thinking of different ways that his father tough him on how to cheat, but he never used them. He just rigged his own car to be faster than the other and thats how he always won, with an illegal car. "Name the time and place, and I will win against your brats.." Vic said as he stepped forward a bit.