View Single Post
Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 AM

Flatsales here might be a little sporadic, as I will only hold them when I have the time and have made a full flatsale complement of six Mermazons. Before I get detailed on the rules, let me first state that:

Flatsale Mermazons will cost 250 gold.

Now, how to go about purchasing during a sale? That part is fairly easy, as most sales will be a first-come, first-served type. If this changes, I will announce it here.

1. Do not claim a RoeJewel unless you have the full amount of gold. I will not accept payment plans, or item exchanges unless otherwise noted.

2. Once I post to confirm that you have gained your chosen Mermazon, you will need to donate or trade me the right amount of gold.

3. You will need to make sure to post with name you wish to give your Mermazon. If you do not do this, I will choose a name myself. Also include which certificate you want - Underwater or Bubble, or I will pick this too.

4. Once your pet has been certed, I will PM it to you. You will need to use the accompanying link if you wish to see it grow, otherwise you can just check this thread for the growing images as I will post them as they happen.

5. I reserve the right to add more instructions if I deem it necessary.

Note - as of now, every flatsale will contain at least one Mermazon with 'special' eyes, meaning that Riptide, Abyss, Warden and Volcanic can have odd eyes, while Coralkin can have same-colour.

NO SALES CURRENTLY

Next up... perhaps a minipet sale?

Last edited by Arkeyla; 05-26-2008 at 11:33 AM..