View Single Post
Silhouette
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Silhouette

Old 04-02-2008, 09:18 PM

Watching Tamara's body movements, a shrinking of sorts, she could almost feel her fear and anxiety. It wasn't due to her wind sense but an empathetic one instead; something every human was born with. Slowly she exhaled and cleared her head, trying to release the sudden anger in her veins.

To Killian, apologizing was like trying to swallow gravel in her mouth; it just didn't happen. Instead she exhaled again, more like a sigh, and looked at her with a slight smile. "Alright...so...you saw that eh?" She gave a half hearted chuckle, trying to ease the mood, but the strain of anxiety showed in her eyes.

As she fished around for something to say the wind told her things about this girl, interesting things about her. There seemed to be something foreign about her form, maybe internally? Once Killian had found someone like herself but it just turned out to be a fluke; someone performing a bit of store bought magic. Could she be authentic?

"Here, give me your hand. I need to check something." She gave a slight smile as she spoke, her voice was friendly. Quite a different change from a few moments ago.

[Hm...I don't think this was established fully but what does she look like and what is she wearing? I just like to have more to go on when I RP =)]