View Single Post
Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-18-2008, 12:07 AM

aphrodite remix - O my god... my stupid computer erased what I was just about to send. Damn thing, I'm gonna kick it, not only my boyfriends ass. Lol. Basically I hope mine doesn't end like that, I love this guy so much, and I can't stand being away from him even though it's long distance. All I pretty much want from him is to talk, and have fun, learn tons about him. Though it feels like I'm placed last. His classes, and work should come first, of course... but his games and shows? They can be put aside for later right? He could see how I am, etc, as I ask how he's been. etc. Sorry if I sound upset, I'm actually laughing through this whole thing, just because of how I know he's acting toward me.

I should probably stop, however huh? Anyway, I always feel just as great when I figure something out that I wasn't attempting to at he time, or even if I actually am looking for it. It always makes me excited. I tend to be overly excited over silly things, too.

Last edited by Anime KuroNeko; 05-18-2008 at 12:26 AM..