View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 06-04-2008, 03:57 PM

Well that reason.
And I think its the fact that people are realizing that they shouldn't waste IRL money for fake items for currency too, it depends on who has the money to spend to donate.
That and the US dollar is more in demand since the gas prices/food prices have raised dramatically.
Which will effect the whole avatar economy here...since this site lives on donations to keep updated.
And yes, I agree too its the fact that people make so much money that they don't see the reason in selling any CI sets.

@ Bbr// I used to keep up with you too when you bought CI sets. :yes:

Towards the 20-50 thing, Minuxe said it for me. xD
I meant selling the CI set to different individuals at a cheap price and after they hit their limit weeding out the people who do have sets and the mules, they close shop. It wouldn't increase any gold rate, it'd lower it. And damage those inflater's for trying to earn a quicker buck with it.

Right now, I think we're going to be seeing CIs sold for 1,000 gold and ^.
And probably a lot of work will have to be put in place to try and make the economy less shitty.
I'm surprised Gaia is still alive with all its problems and set-backs, but since they roll in more money than Mene does for program support, they thrive. :rofl:
But yeah, Rares that were a month ago or later will increase probably to 20,000 a piece in the long run and even event items will probably go up dramatically too. I saw 1-2 people selling the new ones for 800g a set...

Although, currency earners like art shoppers and etc, have nothing to do with the discussion right now so...yeah. xDD (I'm talking about them earning gold, etc/other.) <- I'm not trying to be mean or anything. oo;

I just think having a marketplace is a slightly good idea but still a bad idea. It has its pros and cons if I do say so myself...but I just don't know anymore. :no:
Which is why I stay away from the Exchange unless I want to sell something 50% or 60% off in my own exchange of commons or until CIs come out...but I haven't been able to get a May set or a June set so far.
So I'm thinking of just giving up on buying anymore in the future since its becoming agitating.

Last edited by M i r o; 06-04-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: ledited cause its looonnggg @3@;