View Single Post
Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 06-21-2008, 09:32 PM

• Welcome to the Pokemon Safari game, hosted by me. :squee:
  • Now, I used to host this on Gaia, but they had the roll dice/random numbers function so I will try to adapt the process of catching pokemon onto Mene.
  • Unlike the safari though, you will not get safari balls, but the usual pokeball/greatball/masterball. Now, everyone starts off with pokeballs, cause they are free. They look like this:

But they have a low success rate, and the user will have a difficult time to catch the pokemon in the wild.

• Or, they can upgrade to a greatball, which has a higher success rate, but the user must send a 150 gold donation to me. Greatballs look like this:

• If greatballs or pokeballs aren't your fancy, try the ultimate masterball. They have the highest success rate of catching a pokemon, although, unlike the game, they do not automatically catch the pokemon. If you have them, there's a 90% chance of catching them. To upgrade to a masterball, please send a 250 gold donation to me. If you already upgraded from a pokeball to greatball, and would like to upgrade from greatball to masterball, send only 100 gold. Masterballs look like this:

Last edited by Waffle; 06-21-2008 at 09:50 PM..