View Single Post
Pudin Puddy
*^_^*
Banned

Old 06-22-2008, 07:37 PM

Sam arrived at his school finally after a long drive.
School was pretty far from where he dropped his sister off from. A bunch of 10th, 11th, and 12th graders stood outside of the school doors, talking. Almost most of them wore heavy coats and mittens, for it was getting colder everyday.

Sam parked in a parking lot nearest to the school and stepped out. Once he crushed the cigarette under his foot, he spotted his small group of friends, two guys and a girl. He opened up his light coat and took it off. Even though it was cold, he wanted to look different like it was summertime. Usually he makes it look like a habit because it attracts girls. Not like he wanted female attention, but he just wanted to look popular.

And it was working.

"Sam! Over here!" The girl from his group was waving her hands high over her head to catch his attention. Her deep, brown eyes twinkled and her butt-low black hair swished from side-to-side. The other two guys stuffed their hands in his pockets and looked in the direction the girl was waving her hands.

Sam waved slowly and made his way over to the small group near the school doors. "Hey, guys. Sorry I couldn't make it to the party."

"Dude, the party was fucked up anyway. A lot of crack-headed whores. None of them the least bit attractive." One of his brown-headed friends replied, shrugging.
Joe just met the girls brown eyes. "Ey, Nia, wanna go to the club tonight? It's beer for only a dollar night."

The brown-eyed girl known as Nia rolled her eyes. "They're just probably giving away their cheap beer. Everyone knows that. I'm not going. Not tonight," She turned and met Sam's light blue eyes,"Want to go with us to the clubs on Saturday night? It'll be fun."

Sam shrugged. "I don't know. I need to help Mom with some chores. She's been really busy lately."
Joe punched his arm. "Dude! When are you going to leave your Mom's house? She's killing you!"

Nia nodded in response. Sam just shrugged. "When I get the money to afford my own place for a few years," He looked at Joe,"And I don't know when that is."

Nia lightly tugged on his sleeves. "You can stay at my place. I'm the only one there." She smiled at him.

Sam shrugged twice and looked the other way. "I-I can't. Mom needs me right now. Dad left Y'know?" Before his friends could persuade him more, he entered school, leaving them behind.

~~

Sam reached his destination and sighed. "I can't believe I'm doing this.." He whispered to himself.
The place was a brick house-looking place on the outside, but inside was a bar filled of guys, looking for other guys to spend a night with. Sam sometimes felt at home there. Unlike at school, where the kids would beat your ass for even hinting that you're gay.

Sam stumbled inside, the bell ringing as the door hit it. Guys of all ages besides under the age of 17 were everywhere. When you're not at the bar area, they're sofa's and tables around the corners. A hallway across from the front door lead to some rooms where most guys "hung out."
Sam wanted to turn right around and leave before he saw some beautiful guy his age sitting on a stool near the bar. A drink was held firmly in his hand, but he didn't seem drunk. His hair reached his shoulders and was the color of a clean carpet from a new house. His eyes were so blue they almost seemed white. He was smiling and having small conversation with the bartender.

Sam walked over to the bar and sat near the tan-haired boy. Exactly 2 seats near him. The blue confused eyes met Sam's in one quick glance. Sam quickly looked away, fearing he would get lost in the beautiful stare.

The bartender stared at Sam before walking away to another awaiting man.

"Hi, I'm Josh." Came a innocent voice. At first Sam denied that the boy was talking to him, but Sam finally looked in his direction, meeting the cold eyes again.

Josh smiled at him. "What's your name?"

Sam felt like running as fast as he could out of the bar and falling onto the ground. How could he talk to him without blushing or stuttering? How?

Sam flipped his hair back and made a small smile. "Hey, Josh," He held his hand out to him,"I'm Sam."

Josh smiled back, revealing his perfectly white teeth. "Nice name, Sam. It's way better than Josh." Josh rolled his eyes once he spat out his name as he shook his hand.

Sam shook his head. "No, No. I like your name. It fits you."

The blue-eyed boy chuckled and looked ahead. "You're just saying that just to be nice. We both know it sucks." He took a sip of his beer.

Sam looked ahead also. "No, I mean it," He looked at Josh,"With a beautiful face like that it makes the name sound sexy."

Josh's face immediately reddened. "Th-Thank you." He met Sam's eyes.

The stare felt like it lasted 5 minutes. Sam couldn't stop staring, but he felt like he had to because it made him look like a total perv.

Sam was the first to break the stare. Josh also looked away, studying the bubbles in his beverage like it was something so beautiful you couldn't look away.

"I know it's kind of weird to ask someone all of a sudden, but can you help me unpack some boxes at my house? I just moved into my own apartment and I didn't fully unpack yet." Josh looked at Sam again.

A light bulb went off in Sam's head. It's like he's asking Sam to screw him. Sam returned the stare. "Sure, I'll help."

"Th-Thank you!"

Last edited by Pudin Puddy; 06-22-2008 at 10:47 PM..