Tisuru [ Tisu ]
» g e n d e r / /
Female.
» c l a s s / /
Macabre Dancer.
» a p p e a r a n c e / /
reference: 1 and 2 and 3
» p e r s o n a l i t y / /
Light Hearted. Care Free. Probing. Slightly Nosy. Occasionally Rude. Slightly Oblivious. Gossipy.

Due to reading all the latest news and ‘everything about it’ ( at least according to her), Tisu is an experienced player. She is really pretty average, just slightly above the norm with her so called extra knowledge. Most of it is probably BSed, but she did occasionally sign on during R1 and R2. Only to chat with some old friends in the forums. She really hopes to level up and become elite.

» l i k e s / /
Fruit. Being Unique. Unique Clothes. Bright Colors. Accessories. Music. Dancing Strangely. Stealing.
» d i s l i k e s / /
Vegetables. Stuck - up People. Constant Fighters. Boring People. The Waltz.
» n a m e / /
{menewsha} Eserel

---

» u s e r n a m e / /
Ocidiri [ Cid ]
» g e n d e r / /
Female.
» c l a s s / /
Long Arm.
» a p p e a r a n c e / /
reference
» p e r s o n a l i t y / /
Boring. Sadistic. Cold Hearted. Tired. Sarcastic. Lazy. Easily Aggrivated. Rude. Blunt.

Cid really doesn’t give a crap about what she is like online. Maybe its because she was so addicted to the game when it first started that she’s so high in experience and her levels don’t really need to go up. According to her, she is better than most and that’s good enough for her. Often seen searching for treasure and items.

» l i k e s / /
Hats. Cold Weather. Gold. Literates.
» d i s l i k e s / /
Warm Weather. Humid Weather. No Sleep. N00bs. Noise.
» n a m e / /
{menewsha} Eserel