View Single Post
Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via MSN to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via Yahoo to Emelith Xiuhcoatl

Old 07-30-2008, 07:57 PM

"Ah," Emelith said under her breath, "You think he'll believe you. I have nothing on my record, they'll think nothing I could do would be malicious. The staff love me, and they always will... even if he believes you, I have the other teachers on my side. Oh, but why have you turned into such a good two shoes. Nobody loves a teachers pet, and acting that way around Shiori... that ought to be a sin. He's a nobel teacher, I'll give him that, but his teaching ethics suck. Sometimes I just wish they'd replace him... but then, he has taught me a lot. Maybe I am wrong, maybe he does have good ethics, but I can't let Kaelin know that, she thinks I hate his living guts. I'm so not going to tell him though, he doesn't pay that much attention to the real smart one. Sometimes though I wish I had the guts to show my talents though... and make Shiori listen to me. Yes, I will make him listen no matter what, and if he refuses to aknowlegde... well... I'll get him back for good."