View Single Post
Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O V E R

Old 07-31-2008, 02:46 AM

[hehehe, told you, Kaelin is easily angered, and since she's based off of me >_> <_< :sweat: just imagine if i were to be angered irl]

Kaelin smiled softly then placed the candy in her mouth, it definately caused a smile to form "Thank you" her vioce trembled as she weerily rubbed at her eyes. Anzerot rubbed his head onto hers again then clung to the side of her face again, he whined then snuffed at her, he was obviously worried as well "painful?" she looked up at Shiori with a small frown then scratched the back of her head rather nervously "i'm sorry" she wasnt sarcastic nor was she angry, Kaelin was just, worried and regretful.

See, Kaelin was usually a fun-loving girl, but when it came to Emelith and her childish 'i dont like him because..' antics, Kaelin always became rather angry. She couldnt quite understand why, she wanted their friendship to last forever, but the summer before their enrollment to this school, Shiori had ceased his contact with Emelith, since he did get a job as a teacher, he wasnt allowed to have contact with anyone like that, other than hanging out as friends and what not. So, instead of consuming herself with drama, Kaelin remained friends with Shiori and always hoped that Emelith would follow.