View Single Post
Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 08-04-2008, 06:31 AM

Quote:
King of Swamp Castle: Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.
From Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Quote:
Brian: "Have I got a big nose, Mum?"
Mum: "Stop thinking about sex!"
From Life of Brian
Quote:
Chenille: You can't help who you love, Derek, you're not supposed to.
From Save the Last Dance
Quote:
Juno: No, it's Morgan Freeman. Do you have any bones that need collecting?
From Juno, obviously ^^
Quote:
Richard Morgan: What is it with reporters? You take one person's tragedy and force the world to experience it... spread it like sickness.
From The Ring
Quote:
Micky Rosa: Hey! You steal The Bible, you go to Hell. Those are the rules.
Choi: Like I'm not going, anyway.
Quote:
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery.
Both from 21
Quote:
Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
From Donnie Darko. Smurfs always remind me of this movie, now...
Quote:
Maureen: There will always be women in rubber flirting with me!
From RENT
Quote:
Sweeney: Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief. For the rest of us death will be a relief. We all deserve to die!
From Sweeney Todd
Quote:
Maudeline Everglot: Your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin. You'll have to use a rope.
From The Corpse Bride
Quote:
Elwood: Wasn't lies, it was just...bullshit.
From The Blues Brothers
Quote:
Wil: One billion Chinese people, two degrees of separation.
From Saving Face
Quote:
Hannibal: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
From Silence of the Lambs
Quote:
Narrator: Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
From Matilda
Quote:
Doris Jenkins: If God had wanted man and a woman to be together, he would have made women like football!
From Almost Normal

Quote:
Marlin: Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying.
From Finding Nemo
Quote:
Norma Bates: No! I tell you no! I won't have you bringing some young girl in for supper! By candlelight, I suppose, in the cheap, erotic fashion of young men with cheap, erotic minds!
From Psycho

._. Sorry it's so many...I watch a lot of movies.