View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-05-2008, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuri_nitta View Post
You are, stop with those craaazy magic mushrooms dude *hippy peace sign*

I killed my eyes with the orchid + bud collecting but that's because you guys were mean and made them pop up anywhere lol

I've been okay, moved into new place up in here in Scotland, looking for a job, and got a cat yesterday ^_^

You?
hahaha. Gotta watch out for those shrooms. They do crazy things to the brain. XP

Ooh, that's right! I heard you moved. How's that going? Did you move in with the fiancee?

Awww, what kind of kitty did you get? That's exciting. I love my kitty. She's pretty independent (aka she only comes to see me when SHE wants to) but she's nice to have around.

I've not been up to too much really. I've been RPing on Gaia a lot, as the Edelsteine shop is having a crisis. XP Ivy is threatening to close the shop if we don't succeeed in saving the world, so I've been trying to be motivated and RP a bunch. Other than that, life is about the same really. I'm pretty boring when it comes down to it. XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura View Post
@Sizzla: I just stayed in the Avatar section and just flipped through Body, Eyes, Mouth, Nose, etc. over and over again so I could see the whole page with one look xD
Yeah, I did that a lot too actually. XP It was the best way to go about it. :D