View Single Post
Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 11:06 AM

Since I ran into many people I've known on Gaia here, I think it should be okay to post some of my recent artwork and make them know *I* exist here too xDDDD;;;

*coughs coughs* I'm known by DeZarin on Gaia and DA >__>;; but decided I don't want to be too 'obvious' on here so I change the registered screen name *coughs* Don't excuse me for being an art thief because this is my new screen name :evil:

Recently I've been drawing 'on and off' because of the family issue. Now everything seems settled so I hope I can draw more but I'm one of those whose morale and skill are highly related to one another. And the family issue kinda set me off the art mood for now.....hopefully I can get over it soon and able to continue with my pile of Gaia commissions >__>;;;

By the way, here the latest 'finished' pic I drew last week:

Tyrian is (c) to Atrocity @ Gaia
Normally I don't do cell-shading but this pic was supposed to be flat-colored so I just kinda lay one shade shadow so it wouldn't look like I was too lazy and went half-assed over it =w=;;;

-And here's the line art version-

His tails were supposed to be puma's-liked but I sucked at drawing non-fluffy tails so.....they looked like some kind of seaweed in my opinion TTwTT;;;

If you have any critique, I'd prefer it if you could go redline over to show me what's wrong. That way I can understand easier *nods*