View Single Post
Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 AM

Rules

i. All your own work, please. Referencing photos and whatnot, fine. Copy+Paste someone else arty stuff, not fine.
ii. Be nice to other peeps, and don't diss their work (aka, R.E.S.P.E.C.T)
iii Follow TOS. If you, or your entry might get you, your entry or my self in the shizz, PM me.
iv. You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win one set of prizes. but each image can only win one prize.
v. You can enter images involving either your OC's or 'made up' characters if it's appropriate (ie: if it's male, it can go with Neithen or May to an extent). Even inappropriate is fun >__>;
vi. Have fun. Seriously.

What to Create
i. You can draw any of the characters or avatars mentioned in these descriptions (even the minor ones that just get a brief mention in the other characters descriptions).
ii. You can do what ever you want with them, pretty much. Just it'd be great if you could keep it within the rough guide lines/ profiles I give.
iii. I'll answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you have.
iv. TBA

Before you create (aka, how to win my heart and therefor some stuff)

i. I like all kinds of art, but I do tend to lean away from really, really, really shiney anime styles. Buuut, that's not saying I wont adore it anyway. It's just some times I wont >__>
ii. I love all mediums and media like the brother I never had. Even writing. 'cause I can't write, so I like peope who can
iii. I like the boyxboy
iv. I like the girlxgirl
v. I like the girlxboy
vi. I don't mind the crack, but uh...somethings just don't go (aka, Glam would never go with anyone, and Neithen is terrified of the ladies bodies).
vii. TBA
viii. TBA

Last edited by Glammy; 01-29-2009 at 04:34 AM..