View Single Post
Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 09-21-2008, 07:11 PM

(*nodnod* I have so many other charries I want to use, but I think I'll keep them as major-minor characters, that way I won't have to add more onto the Bios. Like you said, having 400 bios is not a good way to start off D:
I'll go ahead and make the first RP post, since I'm typing anyways. XD )

It was possibly the most perfect-yet-slightly-stereotypical spring/summer day scene. A clear, blue sky spread above a lush forest that surrounded a grassy clearing and the small path that lead the short way to the nearby village. The clearing was of a decent size. Not huge and not tiny, but somewhere in the middle. To one side of the clearing stood a small, plain looking temple made of a combination of wood and stone. The door of the temple was made of a hard wood and was the shape of a half oval, though not very large. Next to the temple was a well-tended vegetable garden. The standard veggies grew from it; tomatoes, green beans, a few corn stalks, etc. along with a few berry plants and one or two fruit trees.

Of the clearing in general, very little of the grass was worn away and the plants and underbrush near the edges of the clearing was allowed to grow wild. Several bushes of wild roses grew near the forest, and a few near the temple. Across from said temple was a pond of crystal clear, clean water. Fish could be seen going about their fishy little lives among underwater plants and lily pad stalks while frogs croaked from the cat tails and mud. A small brook steamed from the far side of the pond, winding it's way int the forest and out of sight.

If you were to look back over at the garden, you would see a figure with chocolate colored skin wearing a sky blue robe with silver edging kneeling in the garden, a wicket basket lay on the ground next to him as he worked in the garden.

Last edited by Lathrine; 09-23-2008 at 01:33 AM..