View Single Post
Detarra
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-03-2008, 07:50 AM

The Crow
Quote:
*T-Bird: Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

*Top Dollar: Quick impression for you: Caw! Caw! Bang! F**k, I'm dead!

*Top Dollar: Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
The Dark Knight
Quote:
*The Joker: I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

*The Joker: You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

*The Joker: Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

*The Joker: See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite...and gunpowder...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!

*The Joker:You are just a freak, like me!

*The Joker: I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push.

*Gambol: You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
The Joker: Yeah.

*Lt. James Gordon: Harvey Dent never made it home.
The Joker: Of course not.
Lt. James Gordon: What have you done with him?
The Joker: Me? I was right here. Who did you leave him with? Your people? Assuming, of course, they are still *your* people, and not Maroni's. Does it depress you, commissioner? To know just how alone you really are? Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?
Lt. James Gordon: Where is he?
The Joker: What's the time?
Lt. James Gordon: What difference does that make?
The Joker:Well, depending on the time, he may in one spot, or several.
Hellraiser
Quote:
*Pinhead:No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

*Pinhead: Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.
I could post sooooo much more but I'd probably get yelled at ^_^

Last edited by Detarra; 10-03-2008 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: Wanted to add a few more quotes.