View Single Post
Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 10-10-2008, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
XD Well - keep an eye on the Art Contests forum after the Halloween event... I just finished an art contest on the 3rd, but I still have at least one copy of most of my prizes, so I'm going to run another one after I've given an MIA winner time to get back to me on what she wants for her prize. XD; (She joined the military, so it may be awhile. XD; ) But you can go check out the prizes I have with my old contest, seeing as I've updated the prize list.

Anyway, this is probably hubris, as I'm the captain of the event coordinating team but... >_> Menewsha has some of the very best avatar site events out there. And I think you'll enjoy the event. ;)

Just shoot me a PM if you want me to move posts so you can have more posts for your first page. :) It doesn't take but a moment and I don't mind. Just tell me how many you need. :)

>.< *up-roaring laughter* Oh a contest nonono I haven't the skills for anything like that... with a shop I can get away with it because people know what there getting into. No automatic loss for me thanks >.o lol My stuff can be cute I guess but it's really more play .. and I can never seem to finish anything, so I would most likely miss the deadline! Do you do any arts yourself?
Oh and Capt. Howdy fixed the posts for me earlier :) Thank you though I will keep you in mind. The always helpful people around here. I LOVE that if you need a mod or somethings help it always it this job of trying to hunt one down and then wait forever to get a responds.. *shakes fist*

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
-giggles-
If you think THAT list is long, Birdie, you should see Kita's common quest list. >w>;

Kita's addicted to pixels. u_u;

No problem on the subscriber thing! XD
I try to give new threads that I run into a boost, especially if I think the owners are nice. :3
lol I haven't even be gone to surf the shops thoroughly all I know is that I want everything that is/has black purple silvery ... maybe some water air stuff..
Okay okay lets just be honest really I want at lest two colors of everything. :squee: