View Single Post
Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 10-13-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Yeah. :3 I'm an artist myself... http://www.side7.com/art/klawzie/ <-- has a lot of my artwork, but not much recent stuff. More of my recent stuff is here: http://www.shareapic.net/users/klawzie/

But I know what you mean about a shop versus a contest. XD And considering I'm sitting on several pieces of artwork I owe to staff members of Menewsha... I know about taking awhile to finish things too. >_>;;

I'm glad th' Cap'n hooked you up earlier. :) Depending on when you log in, there will either be a load of Staff online or only a few... And the 'few' that would be online are the ones who don't generally handle this sort of thing anyway. (Technically, it's not my job to do that sort of thing, but I do it anyway as it doesn't take long to do and it's easy. ;B ) But the only reason users can't do it themselves is because it makes cheating in page-contests virtually impossible. XD; But, anyway - feel free to send me a PM anytime. I may not be online at the time, but if you're willing to wait awhile, I will get to it the next time I'm online. XD
Wow those are pretty! your really good! I take it that you do plenty of commission work. Are you using some kind of photoshop? I'm very new to the digital art world and yeah I'm not quite confident w/ it yet, I'll hunt down my work in process maybe you will see why I don't think I could do an auction on my art.
an I will most definitely do that in fact I have to questions for you right now: One I know flobs or any kind of pictures to make your post longer but I've seen a bit of pretty pictures in the shops... and I was hoping it was one of those "in context" kinda things (like no double posting but reserving slots for shops and what not is okay) ..
because I would like to draw some cute thing for my shop if it is ever permanent.
also ... you had an item on a while back Was it Winter Birdys? or something? where did you get that? it was so cute...
Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami
-coughcough- Speaking of finishing things... O__o

-goes to scribble on CK's art some more- :drool:
Soo...when you get the sets, do me and Leeky just get to buy them from you automatically and be done with it, or do we have to do the auction thing? o.o

-is confused-
Well I'm glad I can be a motivator and no you are all set :) the auction is just open to anyone, Your on my list so I won't forget you'll be getting a bit after the 17th okay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiziali View Post
I would love to reserve a set for Nov. I already managed to purchase this months set. If you would like a deposit towards the Nov set, let me know how much and I'll send it your way.
Okay your on my list. No worries I will start the trade and you'll pay the full balance then ... besides I'll always wait for the market to settle to know how much to ask for. No worries though if you don't agree with price or whatever let me know and I'll just re-open the slot!