View Single Post
Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 05:31 AM

D8
eew, math.
I'm just not interested in my Ancient History stuff right now.
I'm to tired to handle the dustiness of it all :woe:

nocturnal miyu
Quote:
Quick Reading From the Book of Oracle:
Glam Says: “The Book is being a ‘tard and giving dumb answers. Call back Later

Long Winded Reading from the Fearie’s Oracle
{3 Card Reading: Past, Present & Future}

Card 1: The Past {3: The Guardian of the Gate – Passages to new Life, Opening}

The Guardian of the Gate in the Past position represents an adventure (emotion, mental or physical) that has taken place. This ‘journey’ or ‘going through the gate’ (we’re talking metaphorical here) has caused a change within an aspect of your life, or even the life of someone close to you.
In other words, something happened to make you, or someone close to you look at life/emotions/other aspects of the world differently. It may, or may not have involved going through a gate.

Card 2: The Present {7 : The Singer of Intuition – Perceptiveness, Awareness, Trust}

This card in a reading (particularly in the Present Position) indicates that information is available to you, you just need to listen/pay attention to both your own emotions and the actions of others. This card pretty much grabs you by the shirt and tells you to “Listen to you intuition, whatever the hell that is”.
Follow your heart, do what the little voice in your head tells you. All that jazz. It is important you find the answer your self, not from others~

Card 3: The Future {12: The Singer of the Chalice – Trust, Just, Hope}
{Dude, what’s with all the singer cards????}

This card is a little odd. No really. It is. Like, it’s the freak in the class that stares out the window all day and then tells you your cat had kittens when it’s clean that your cat is a man cat. AND THEN YOU GO HOME AND THERE’S KITTENS. It’s that sort of card :/ I don’t like it.
Anyway…
This card in the future position represents a couple of things. You’re maybe going to have to stop doing the things that close you down to the world – let go of, or at least muzzle attitudes and actions that stop you from getting along with people. This might seem a bit not fun at first – maybe even really not fun, but who knows what’ll happen when you let go and have a little fun. Trust fate or whatever it is that you’re railing against. You’ll never know what happens when you open your self up to the world.

….yah.
I told you This card is the freak child.

Overall
ookie dokie
Over all, this reading indicates change (shock and/or horror) and perhaps a growth within your self. A combination of the three cards all point towards you living new experiences and becoming a little more sure within your self. Relating this to your question, wellp.
You’re up for some discoveries and some interesting times. Maybe a little bit of revelation.
All I can tell you is you’ve got quite a few singers on your side~ <3

{yah, that was a weird one.
I don’t do Singers well. I really don’t. They’re all vague and emotional}

Last edited by Glammy; 10-30-2008 at 06:13 AM..