View Single Post
Stormy1
Not as on as much but still around! :D
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-18-2008, 04:01 AM

Yeah, the only time I don't look up a book before checking it out at the Library is when I have nothing to do and can take my time at the L and not have to worry I'm taking to long.

The flap starts off kinda like the first panel but different. You've read the first panel, the whole "I want to be famous..." part so I'll skip it...

Quote:
....Michael Holloway's Steps To Success: 1) The first thing you need is a pretentious name. "Michael" is no good. Way to generic. Would coke call a new product "Cola"? No, of course not. Learn from the experts. You can choose something unusual, like "fysh" or "onion Spoons." If you're not that imaginative, you can add a letter, like "Siimon" or "Maxx." Or just go for something that sounds cool...like Scat. 2) Next, you need to get rich. Really rich. And for that you need a million-dollar idea- like an idea for the coolest new soda in fifty years. But don't worry; imaginations is optional: where you're going, ideas are brought, borrowed and stolen.
Yeah, that won me over : D