View Single Post
`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-22-2008, 09:56 PM

Ok here I go. BD

orange came into my quest thread literally the day it was opened, I didn't even freaking know the girl, and she donates to me several commons off my list: Bitter Hag Hat, Strawberry Truffle Headpiece, Black Temptress Hairpin, Pure Hatred Belt, Striped Panda Scarf, Female Vampire Teeth, Black Spiked Cuff, Pink Chain Belt, Punked Collar, Pure Hatred Staff, Sword From Hell, Fishnet Stockings, Black Temptress Bodice, Red Temptress Bodice, Amarande necklace, EGL black choker, Midnight Hooded Cloak, Eye Patch, Ayumui's black skirt, Ayumui's black top, Ruby Lolita Dress, Regret's Top, Regret's Skirt, Strawberry Truffle Dress, Pure Hatred Skirt, Pure Hatred Shirt, White Chocolate Dress, Cute Witch Top, Cute Witch Skirt, Yumeh 2008 Anniversary Hoodie, Panda PJ Bottoms, Queen Bee Dress, Red Cutie Top, Purple Cutie Top, Pink Cutie Top, Basic Green T-Shirt, Basic Pink T-Shirt, Basic Red T-Shirt. XD <33 For a grand total worth of 21,325g.

I sold the ruby lolita dress with her permission to get the rest of the gold for my panda slips, which were my first donation quest item. <3 -snuggles them-
I've also since sold a few other things off the list, but most of it still is my main inventory. XD especially the Black Temptress Bodice and pink chain belt. I wear those all the time.

Then there was htownwera13 who gave me a yumeh hairpin, for doing nothing that I can remember, other than chatting in one of her threads. <3

I won my king's crown in the quest raffle.

tentenpuff gave me a white heart-faced fox. ^.^

Lura Crane bought me some bracelets that i needed for my avi once cuz she's the most AWESOMEST FRIEND EVER! XD

Amp donated a chilled beauty because she was leaving mene.

XxRainbows donated 100g cause SHE'S TOTALLY EFFING AWESOME! <33

And finally Channah.... who gave me Winter's Flight, Astral Halo, Glacial Circlet, Scepter of Order, Scepter of Chaos, Scarf of Order, Ghosty Kitties, Snow Flakes, Hallopop, Dragon Helmet, Garnet Dragon Sword, Orchid Petals, Staff of Healing, Bleeding Hearts Belt x2(?), Black Heartface Fox, Jester Hat, Bleeding Hearts Hairpin, Bleeding Hearts Boa, Bleeding Hearts Fan, Dove Wings, Luck of the Irish, Barba the Lamb, The big BANG, Channah's Panties on my head! (lol), Orchid Hairpin.

-sweat drops- whew. Kita is a lucky girl. -gives away free luck- ^^ <33