View Single Post
Mingnon
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Mingnon Send a message via MSN to Mingnon Send a message via Yahoo to Mingnon

Old 11-22-2008, 10:30 PM

Mene and Questing

A while back, I was searching through some other sites (besides that site...) and when I read a blog description for Mene, I came something along the lines of it being a site where it's hard to earn money, and that it's like some kind of status symbol. And once I came across the home page, my mind instantly thought, "It's some kind of VIP club! o-o" The front page's art was just enough to get my mind into thinking that.

Honestly, who wouldn't of been thinking that Magnus was a bouncer and Mr. Mayor was the club president or something? Then there's Vicktoria, the 'trophy girlfriend', Abel the 'random emo dude', and Aimee as some random user.

Dunno what I thought for everyone else, but at that time, that was pretty much what I thought.

And a couple months ago, I thought that I would be miles off from getting my first outfit, but as luck may have it, a couple months and an even later, here I am, in fancy luxurywear and with an actual wardrobe to boot! And a wardrobe would be something other sites would prevent you from even inching to on a real-life budget!

And here's the best kept secret in Gami-- I mean Mene: Games... which I was trying to get to. *ahem*... anyway, I was playing Snake and maybe some Tetris like a madman.. on a marathon, until I hit the daily limit.. and every day it was all *CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP* *Plink... Plink...* *CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP* *Plink... Plink...* And wash, rinse, repeat.

And the best part: I didn't even have to post up a thread in the Quests forum.

Okay, okay, while I would have appreciated all the help you could offer, it's just that... well, I have a sort of tendancy to avert one particular regular there... who goes by the name of Channah. I know, I know, she's just... well, a person I wouldn't want to bother getting mad on accident, given my tendancies and all... well, here's a possible scenario:

"Here you go, have a nice day."
"Ah.. why.. thank you... wait... 1k?"
"Be grateful I actually gave you something, ungrateful brat!"

*BAM!*

...Thus the reason why I avoid such territory. >.<

--------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: No offence to anyone named 'Channah' or 'Abel'... or well anyone else mentioned was intended in this joke.

Last edited by Mingnon; 11-22-2008 at 10:32 PM..