View Single Post
bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-12-2008, 12:02 AM

Hells yeah!

i love romantic gothy depressing metal such as Poisonblack - Rush, Sentanced -Luxury of a grave, Type O Negative - love you to death
good girl metal, Nightwish - Nymphomaniac Fantasia, Lacuna coil - Our truth, Within Temptation - Destroyed
hardcore balls in your face, Pantera - 5 minute alone, Arch Enemy - Nemisis, Ravenshade - Lacerate, Sepultura - Ratamahatta
funny folky stuff: Fintroll - jakin's tid

I think that's a good start. Of course there is more like opeth, stratavarious and iced earth but i just though i would start with a few samples of my taste. i like good vocalist, and that includes growls, they can be done right and it bothers me when people get it wrong. good example: children of Bodom, so good till the singer gets involved, he makes me want to rip my ears off, I just can't listen to it.

edit:
I was hoping that children of bodom would start an argument. I guess everyone just agrees that he should stop singing entirely.

edit2:
Still nothing? wow... that is very shocking. there are at least 5 other threads all talking about metal and none of those people wish to more here... so strange

edit 3:

so people are voting but not posting anything! thats ridiculas. say something!!!!

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-19-2008 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: adding to my comment