View Single Post
Viki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 07:32 AM

Okay, here's the deal. A few, actually.

#1~ If the first one or two people who commission me really really hate their art I will refund 50 gold. Im not going to say all of it, because then people will be too tempted to be all like "Ooohh.. This is hideous! I want a full refund! You suck!" Just because they don't want to have to pay, and I need my holiday items! *sob*

#2~ Since this is an art thread/ hangout, I figure I should make some incentive to keep posting, right? SO! The first person to post on every three pages, that isnt me, will win a free doodle! A doodle is really all I can guarantee, but if your avi is super cute and amazing, ill make you something much much better. Or if Im short on time and energy, but I don't want to make you feel ripped off, Ill still do my best, but it will prolly end up just being a cute little doodle XD <3~!

Even if you have absolutely no intrest in buying anything, I would love it if you would just hang out and talk to me.
I don't want to forget about this thread, so you should help me keep it going!

And people who post on here lots and lots and help me keep everything moving may get free art too.. <3