View Single Post
leasfy
(。・ω・。)
Send a message via MSN to leasfy

Old 01-12-2009, 03:57 PM

[IMGleft]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/leasfy/zanty%20art%20collection/remaja-1.png[/IMGleft]
Current Fund

●●●► Menewsha Commission
  • Try me
●●●► Real Life Commission
  • Budget: N/A
●●●► Art Trade
  • N/A

[IMGright]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/leasfy/zanty%20art%20collection/leasfy-1.jpg[/IMGright]

Important Info for commissioned artist
  • A sketch is a must to be shown before the artwork is colored!
  • Provide me medium-size version of the art through pm
  • State the length of time you will consume to finish the artwork in the extra note section
  • There is a high probability that in the future I might use the artwork for personal use i.e. the artwork will be used for custom- order stuff such as t-shirt, mousepad, etc Thus not only I need you to grant a permission to use the artwork but I also need you to send me the actual size of the image through email . Once you have completed and send me the medium-size version through pm, I will give you the email address where you can send the actual size image to me.
  • I mentioned before that the artwork will be used for custom-order stuff however there is no need for you to be concern that I will use your artwork for commercial use. The artwork will be used as a gift for my friend for special occasion
  • For RL commission, you need to state method of payment in extra note section so I know the exact method of yours and we can negotiate the process in which both parties can come to an agreement
  • description about my two sisters according to Nellie:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by terpisah
    GUIDO

DESCRIPTION:
    She loves to dance, very talkative so like her eldest sister (nudge at remaja), listen to rap and hip hop music while often make jokes that entertain her surrounding (this also include crude ones). She often hangs around in the mall as result of her shopaholic condition. In addition, she is a person who cares very much about her wardrobe and looks. You can say that she is fashionable. A mini version of her eldest sister (nudge at remaja and run)[/size]

*~0o0~* *~0o0~* *~0o0~* *~0o0~* *~0o0~* *~0o0~*

NELLIE
    A.K.A. TERPISAH
    DESCRIPTION:
    She is the female version of Sai. Seriously, she learns how people interact like Sai does. Though not as extreme as he is, she and he are the same for secretly loving yaoi (LOL). Relates well to little children and very sensitive to words. Somehow, her luck is better than her siblings.

Last edited by leasfy; 01-24-2009 at 06:19 AM..