View Single Post
Saganu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Saganu

Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 AM

I didn't post my fav list

1. Prisoner of Azkaban (first hints of maturity in the books, well developed story and awesome new charas)
2. Globet of Fire/ Half Blood Prince (dunno yet which one i like most, both have the dark aura you could start feeling in PoA. GoF is where the second war beggins and you can feel the intensity of what it's to come. In HBP we get back to a catching story after the dissappointment with OotP. Characters as Snape and Draco, which lately had been in a second place return with better developed personalities. And knowing at last more about Voldemort, for 5 book he's just "the bad guy 'cause he cans" Now we know his reasons.)
3. Sorcerer's Stone (Where it all beggins, the magic catching you!! xD )
4. Order of the Phoenix (SHIT, entertaining and all that, but does it really tell you anything?? All the atmosphere created at the end of GoF is completly destroyed by this book. The only points that save it from being in the last position are knowing more about Sirius family, Luna Lovegood and the relationship between Remus and Sirius (ok...*fangirl... xD;;*) )
5. Chamber of Secrets (BORING like hell, i took me months to finish it!! Nothing new or different to SS, just a little story of a magician boy in a School. Nothing happens. Only a hint to the horror that is Azkaban and about the diary we don't know anything until HBP)