View Single Post
Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-06-2007, 10:01 PM

yeah thats what i meant, comparatively (to your schools) mine was relatively cheap ^.~ and technically we could take out loans, but id much rather not when we have a baby and we really dont want to go too much in debt.

hum.. well lets put it this way. my dad and i have been on very bad terms since... well since i moved back from Brazil in 2002. at the time i was applying for uni's i found out that my pai had totally and completely messed up my mums credit. so if i was to try and take out a loan, she wouldnt even be able to co-sign for me. and neither could my grandfather (both my grandparents are fighting cancer... seemed a bit much to ask them to help me take on a loan when they are both paying bills to save their lives). *shrugs* so my options were ask my dad to cosign, or join the air force. asking my dad was already hard enough.. he had taken my sisters life insurance money (she died and her life insurance was split in two, half to pay my college, half to pay for all future brain surgeries my brother needed) to buy himself 2 new cars and a house. so it stung to have to go back and ask this man for help... he's not my biological father.. so already the fact that he LIED to me for over 18 years really irks me.

anyways i went to talk to him and he said he would not cosign, nor would he sign the permission slip to let me join the airforce... unless i got a scholarship.. which i did (and honestly when i showed it to him i was all kinds of smug >.<;; ) so he agreed, he would pay for my first year of college, and i would work that whole year to pay off for the second year. *shrugs* mum made me tell him.. and he disowned me and immediately stopped paying for the college. i havent seen him for *thinks* almost 2 years now. he has seen his grandson for a total of 5 minutes. didnt even bother to come to the hospital when i had to have a c-section. so you see, this daddys little girl is very bitter towards dear old dad. ah, did i mention he took MY stocks and sold them off to pay for his new GF (the nanny.. ironic no?) college. whom he married.. and did i mention shes 2 years older then me? *furious* and honestly the nerve.. at first he said he wouldnt cosign because i wanted to study art... shes a bloody DANCE major.. SAME FRIGGIN THING...

i lvoe the fact that he never even botheredto check up on us after i said i was preggy. had he looked he would have noticed i continued going to school even RIGHT after the baby was born and i still maintined my straight A's. *mutters obsceneties*

*ahem* seems i went into a rant ^^;; im a bit touchy about my pai...though im sure thats very er.. apparent now?