View Single Post
Alexi
Hiatus - Forever an Exchanger
Send a message via MSN to Alexi

Old 03-07-2007, 12:34 AM

Huzzah Menewsha works on my computer again. XD

I suppose after scholarships (lord knows how long that'll last, I know they're about to expire though) I'm paying only about 20,000 a year. But they do offer loans and we've been trying not to use the loans either. If you work hard at college and take loans out then its worth it because going into debt will only mean you'll be able to get out of it more easily because of the better job that you get after college. ^^ Pretty much any good paying job requires a college degree anymore. Whatever degree that is.

Wow thats pretty crazy. o_o I'm sorry to hear that you have such a bad relationship with your father and that he seems to be very irresponsible. But yeah I see your point. You really don't have anyone to fall back on. I honestly just hope that I'm not that kind of husband to Aya when we're good and married, and a better father to our children.

ROFL I can't even read that entire thing though I am trying to! >.< So much stuff you posted. @_@ *dies* You probably made like 20 gold that post. >.> If you declare yourself an independent, maybe at least you could just take care of your own money and he can't get to it himself. But yeah. I can see your emotions towards him. XDDDD;