View Single Post
Alexi
Hiatus - Forever an Exchanger
Send a message via MSN to Alexi

Old 03-07-2007, 02:40 AM

XD Its no problem, honestly its my bad because I really can't read through something that dense and figure out something to say. I just become completely and utterly speechless, because there isn't really anything I can do, and I just feel bad, and wonder what I'd do if I were in that situation etc.

At least it gives you something to post about yeah? And more posting = more gold. XD Though its just harder in general to reply to something like that. One person I know that I really don't like to talk to, rants about all sorts of conspiracy theories that I really am not interested in. I ended up blocking him and just ignoring him altogether... *sigh* He follows me and stalks me on Gaia so I can't really get away. But I try anyway.

Thats cool that your mother was finally able to get a divorce. But that sucks that she got just about nothing. :/ Hoy.

Yeah I know what you mean, and I'm fortunate that I don't have these issues despite my lingering issues with doing well in classes right now because of the stress load. I would probably do the same in your shoes. I think in general though, life is full of surprises and nothing can go pristinely. Its that particular thing that has held Aya back from letting me visit her - she wants everything to be perfect, but they CAN'T be if she's gonna be like that all the time. :/ Seems so far away, I can't really see myself able to go see her this summer at this rate and I know I'll be really upset. And its noone's fault but hers if that happens.

But I'm glad your husband is doing well for you. ^^ And that your in-laws are better for ya too. So hopefully that all works out. ^^