Thread: Ossein Tavern
View Single Post
Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-29-2007, 11:33 AM

[[ Okay now as much as I'd rather make things go in different angle and bring Myla back into the picture I can't. I am going to be gone for a few days. Not sure of exact date in which I will get back but I won't be able to RP for awhile.

I don't expect you guys to stop and wait for me, nor do I want or ask that. Thus you may continued to play as you see fit with me still out of the picture which is why I made 'em leave so I can be excused from the RP until I get back.

As far as getting a room goes and such - I will give Verdi rein to take charge on Myla's behalf if she can give more time to play like today for instance. (this just makes sense IC since that is the one Myla has seem to grown to like/trust the most even though that isn't alot xP) My company will be arriving sometime tonight thus I have alot of stuff I need to take care of today soo I feel I won't be able to post much after this. ^^;;

Hope you all have a good week and have fun with whatever you guys do. <33 ]]