Thread: Art Peeves
View Single Post
Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-23-2007, 02:23 PM

hahah harky really? *snort* im not so.. nice about stuff? if people take my markers i smack them with whatever i have in my hand at the moment, usually another marker or pencil >.<;; *snorts at ming* hey when its something you have to pay for from your own pocket, and something you cherish, opf COURSE you're going to be grrr with it. just like i wouldnt give someone my wedding ring to play with.

oh yes the ripping pages is so incredibly nerve racking! or when they come up "can i have a piece of paper?" do i look like a effin paper dispenser?- no. urgh i know this is horrible but my little sib is always trying to draw in my sketchy or tear out something she may like.. and when she does i just want to pick up the sketchy and whap her over the head with it - i don't, but the urge, still there (probably only dont cause shes my sister in law, otherwise HO yesh! jitsu vengeful sketchy wrath would SO be happening).

hahah yeah, and its not like its detailed.. just a rough outline of the body so i can start drawing...bloody twits..