Thread: Paper Mario
View Single Post
manman

Old 07-05-2007, 11:41 PM

i currently dont have this game due to finantial issues (i cant spell that well incase your wondering) however i do own paper mario the tousand year door on the gamecube and i must say it is for want of a better word no wait fuck that it dont get much better than this the backspace key is for noobs any way the game is sexadilic yes that is a word now whats that its not shut up it is i loved every moment of it then i completed it then i was sad so i sat waiting for the next one with some money aside all ready for it then i got boerd and brought some crap 3rd party game got fustrated with its degree of crapnes so i broke it then i was like oh shit i still have the recipt i could of got my money back and it was a big waste of forty quid and i was sad but then i forgot about it until i saw it at e3 then i thought shit so i got some money then it took to long and cwaf told me it had been canceld so i went out and brought some third party game and it was soooooooo crap i thought oh god im doing it again then i lost it then i had an apple pie and a pint can of fosters no wait fosters doesnt come in pint cans ah wel fuck it i cant be asked to write the story about that but threre is one behind it belive me and i am going to get so many coins for this post or whatever which was kind of the idea but i would say that im done now have fun reading and if you get this far without saying wtf or something along those lines give yourself a pat on the back.