View Single Post
Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2007, 04:36 PM

• "move you pitiful gatekeepers" He hissed thrashing his way through them. The creatures grunted, their massive stature made it look as if he was no match for them. However, under the controll of his wife, they quickly recognised him.

"Move. Do you want to make me Or my wife angry?" in this case, against such strong beasts breathing barely hell like air, it was more of a threat than it seemed. Jewel was renowned for being no mercy when pissed off, and lucifer, well although renowned for being more recently senile, was once the coldest, most heartless killer ever to be found, typical.

The beasts begrudgedly parted, not without an attempt at hitting him. Due to his position, ducking from their chains was easier done than said, for once. Afterall, it wasn't like you couldn't see the damned things coming. Gatekeepers where certainly a pain, and they smelt at least they did their job.

"Joora? Alive dead?" He asked coldy. Putting his arms under hers as best as he could, he was failing miserably at trying to pick her up. It was at this point the child caught his eye, and a burning sensation bit him hard.

"Belial...?" He said startled, he wasn't showing it in his face, but his voice certainly gave it away.

Meanwhile, back in the bar jewel was having a few problems escaping the madness. In the time it took her to bolt up and get out of her seat the large amount of intrest in her sudden movements had increased rapidly and she was dangerously in the line of fire as a fight broke up.

"Be quiet." She stopped mid sentance, the bar had stopped she'd managed to position broken glass at everyones necks using delicate magic, usually reserved for murder. "Now all of you. Quit it and get back to drinking." She moved out of the bar, but her hold ups weren't going to stop there. She was stopped by further demons as she tried to exit, much to her extreme annoyance.

She sighed loudly before rainsing her arm, unsheathing her sword and flashing it in their faces.

"You move. Or I kill." Even demons could understan such a threat from their leader and hastily moved out of the way. Jewel slowly made her way up the stairs, as she came to the top she came across two rather annoyed and upset looking gatekeepers.

"He threatened us!" They sobbed pointing at her man.

"You morons. You're meant to be demonic beasts, at least act like it, more of the time than you do. Go go, gaurd the gate or I'll slit your throats"

It was that sort of comedy relief from fierce creatures which probably kept jewel alive.

"Joora?!" She blurted out as she saw the figure on the floor.