Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 02:04 AM

Turning to the young lady who had tapped him on the shoulder, the dwarf doctor smiles. Looking over his specticals, he examines the girl. "Qwelis you say?" he says lightly. Moving over to a large book on a stand in a corner, he begins flipping through the pages in a practiced manner. After several minutes, he lights up with a little "Hah!" He examines the page for a few seconds. Looking up he motions the girl over. "I see your race is particulary sensetive to magical fluxuations." She nods. "Well, as of late, much of the way of things have been out of balance over all the worlds. We've seen many cases much like your own as of late." Stepping down off the stool next to the stand, he looks hard at the scantly clad woman. "All I can perscibe for now is the return of balance. The fluxuations coming from the realms will only get worse if the balence here in Grargoth is not restored."

Within moments, A small being in a tattered tunic comes running up to Raven. In a high pitch sqeek, he says in a huried voice, "Welcome welcome, my name is Nebleu, and I'll be your Handler here in Grargoth." Gasping for breath, Nebleu pulls a scroll from under his ragged atire and looks it over several times, rubbing his pale felt like hands together. "I see that you're fit for level nix and under missions." Looking up, the small being does a once over of the new arival. Smiling he says, "I can see you'll make a fine hero here. Are there any questions you have for me at the moment?"

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:37 AM..