View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 04:29 AM

Coming to the end of the song Phaedra gripped her daughter under her arms and tossed her in the air, causing Ophelia to squeal. She caught her giggling child and placed her on her hip, rubbing her nose against Ophelia's smaller one. Smiling she turned around to see Percival and everyone else walking towards her.

With Ophelia chattering in her ear Phaedra started walking to meet them all halfway. Coming upon the group Phaedra gave Percival a smile before glancing over to the pink haired Lady. "Hello my Lady, I am Phaedra Duchess of Devon-shire and this is my daughter Ophelia." At the mention of her name Ophelia stopped her toddler chatter to her mother and waved at the pink hair lady.

Striker watched the boy in front of him with a raised eyebrow. Shaking his head the harpy crossed his arms in front of himself. He didn't understand the youth these days. "I merely gave you a cushion to which you could fall upon Erynion. I do not need repayment. If you consider yourself in my debt you may do whatever you wish with that, though I do not require anything from you. Some people like to do good things just for the sake of it." Striker couldn't help but wonder about the boy in front of him.