View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-27-2013, 04:58 AM

Erynion watched Striker carefully, almost afraid the man would hold him to such a debt. The man could have shooed Erynion away and dismissed the debt entirely and Eryn would have happily gone on his way. Striker did in someway dismiss the debt, but his next words cause Erynion to linger there instead of skipping off to thieve something. Blue eyes blinked, a wary look entering them as he studied Striker a bit more carefully. He wanted to take a step back from the other, but refrained from doing so. "Doing good for the sake of being good? People do not do things like that, especially nobles." He wrinkled his nose in disdain slightly.

Hadn't he given coins back though? All because it was the right thing to do? No, well maybe. "...Maybe..." He bit his bottom lip for a moment. "Maybe some people do." Now he did take a step back, ready to turn and leave since this man didn't seem to inclined to hold him to a debt. That was all well and good for Erynion. A sudden thought struck him though, those lips quirked up into a smile and Erynion surged forward, bringing himself very close to Striker. Almost touching but not quite. "I know how to repay my debt to you. I will repay you by allowing you to buy me lunch." There was a bit of amusement in Erynion's eyes, but the half elf was being serious.