View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-06-2013, 05:57 PM

((Sorry that took so long. My minds been ugh lately..))

Phaedra gave the Princess a small curtsy back and smiled broadly. "It is very pleasant to meet you as well Princess and of course we do not mind." Still smiling she glanced at Percival before looking back to the Princess. "Lord Percival is quite kind isn't he. Princess where is your homeland if I may ask, I am very curious to know," she asked while watching Percival and Rosie out of the corner of her eye. The two of them were just to cute not to watch.

Seeing him rise up to his toes to look at something Phaedra turned her head just slightly and saw the procession. Seeing the women Knight caused pride to well up in her chest. It was about time women were recognized as equals. She gave a small nod to the Knight and returned her attention back upon the Princess.

Ophelia had been silently resting her head on her mothers shoulder when she learned that the pink haired lady was a Princess. Perking up she watched her like a hawk, not saying anything until she got bored. She started squirming until her mother finally put her down next to Rosie. Squatting down next to the other girl Ophelia simply said, "hi."

Striker stayed silent, with his arms still crossed as the boy in front of him seemed to war with himself. He wanted him to come to his conclusion on his own, with no help from him. He watched as he took a step back to leave and the changed his mind.

Watching the boy come closer Striker tensed just a smidgen, ready for anything. Hearing his words caused Striker to laugh hard and then he cupped the boy on the shoulder with his left hand. "Alright then you can repay your debt by having me buy you lunch. Very clever very clever. Come then," he said and motioned for Erynion to lead forward.