View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 09-21-2011, 09:16 PM

Rules
As I said before, these rules are not that hard. While I am willing to forgive mistakes, it is important to me that you try to follow these rules.

-Follow the ToS and Menewsha's rules. Should be rather obvious.
-No begging.Telling me you're questing is okay, but please don't start crying about how hard it is to get a certain item.
- Be friendly or at least polite to me AND my regulars, as well as to people that are new here.I don’t say that you have to like everyone in my thread. I don’t say that you shouldn’t post if you see someone around you dislike. However, do not (re-)start a fight in my thread.
-Don’t complain if you don’t immediately get something.If you want a donation, hang around and talk. Just coming in, posting once and leaving again won't get you anything.
-Don't start drama. I don't like to see my thread and regulars torn apart. If you feel you are getting drawn into a drama, or almost-drama, please don't reply to the person causing it. It only serves their goal.
-If you want to join a game or contest from the Contest Post, fill out an application for something, buy a ticket in an eventual raffle or lottery, carefully read the rules and requirements of those, and follow them. I usually have better things to do than spending all of my time tracking people down that send things to the wrong account, etc. I might grant you whatever you sent in an application for, etc. anyway, but don’t count on it. It depends on my mood and how busy I am.

|Welcome|About this Charity|About Me, My Accounts and Donations|Rules|Updates|Contests&Games|Newbie Packets|A Quester a Week|A Helping Hand|Other|Affiliates|