View Single Post
At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 09:25 PM

A Quester A Week
You are questing, but could use some help? You’re not new enough for the Newbie Packets anymore? Apply here. Once a week I’ll pick one of those that applied by a randomizer and help them a bit.

Any correctly filled out applies up to and including each Friday apply for the first upcoming draw, which will under normal circumstances be once every weekend, every apply coming in during the weekend, even if before the draw will be added to the next week’s list.

This has quite a few more requirements than you might be used to from me. The reason for that is that I want to make sure I help people who are serious about their quest and about Menewsha, who are not going to disappear immediately, as well as to make sure that everyone has a fair chance, rather than most of this going to the same person every time.

Please do not apply if:
-you’re a mule – I make an exception for charity mules here, though I request the name(s) of your personal account(s) if applying on behalf of your charity and I also ask that you do not apply for a personal quest during the same round.
-your account is less than a month old – unfortunately, I cannot tell who is serious about Menewsha when they have only been around for a short time.
-you have shown very little activity on the forums so far (less than 100 posts) – this is for the same reasons as the previous requirement.
-you have made less than five posts in this charity before applying.
-you expect your quest to be finished, or close to finished, before the upcoming draw.
-your quest has a total worth of less than 750g
-you are questing for pure gold without any plans to spend it on anything specific (be it art or items).
-you’re applying on behalf of another – to prevent some people from having a better chance at winning than others, I ask that you do not apply for someone else, since there is a chance that they will also apply. If you are questing for something specific for another, it is okay – it is still YOUR quest. Basically, “I am questing to get A. those Bee Slippers they love” is okay. “Please donate to A. as they are questing for Bee Slippers” is not. It is 1.) not your quest, 2.) it could be done to give A. a better chance at winning and 3.) it would fit better under ‘A Helping Hand’.
-You’ve won in A Quester A Week anytime in the previous three draws, and/or have won any prize in this charity during the seven days before applying with a total worth equal to or more than 1.5k, and/or have received a (random or not) donation from the At the End of the Rainbow-account during the past seven days.I want to give anyone a fair chance at winning.

NOTE: Also do not apply if you do not want it known that you applied (and, if you win, what quest you applied for), as I will give a full list of people who applied at every draw.

PM the following form to At the End of the Rainbow (this account), clearly stating you are applying for A Quester A Week.
Application Form
Username:
Mule's Username: (ONLY if you have a mule; if you are applying on behalf of your charity, please note down your personal account(s) here.)
Date of Joining Menewsha: (Must be at least a month ago)
Amount of Posts made:
Your Quest: (if you have a quest-thread, link to it, please)
Progress made:

Winners of the previous three draws:
There has only been one draw yet.
Draw of 25-Sept-2011: Newbie Charity Mule

|Welcome|About this Charity|About Me, My Accounts and Donations|Rules|Updates|Contests&Games|Newbie Packets|A Quester a Week|A Helping Hand|Other|Affiliates|

Last edited by At the End of the Rainbow; 09-25-2011 at 07:34 PM..