View Single Post
Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-05-2007, 10:51 PM

Ann the Bunny

"...huh?"

a strange girl, clothed like a cabaret dancer, or a waitress from a sleazy bar, approached the crowd.

"...now...what's all this commotion about? Did something happen?"

----

"...monster? what monster?"

The girl blinks, and looks around confused.

----

"I...I don't understand you... There are no such thing as monsters...does your friend feel allright..?"

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnyonywaji
*goes straight in front of the rabbit girl*
HEY. Tell exactly, WHO you ARE, and WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. WHY are you here. UNDERSTAND.....?
She looks at the girl, and smiles happily.

"oh, how silly of me! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ann the Bunny, and I come from Eggytown. Year after year I travel over the world around Easter, with desire to meet new people, and give them some happiness in these joyful days. And you, ma'am?"

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeru
At the first glance, you do seem pretty harmless... but that could be an act >>;

And you're absolutely sure you don't know any big white monsters? Or creatures?

*arches eyebrows somewhat suspiciously*
"Monsters? I told you monsters don't exist....I travel only with my old, sick grandfather.."

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnyonywaji
*suspicious*
As for me, it's easier to take Vicky's side.... I know her a bit ^^

WE should IMPRISON ANN! Until whole case is resolved. Who votes for it....? (;p)

"Imprison? Me? but...but why? I didn't do anything wrong.."

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeru
And where be your grandfather now, Ann?
"Grandpa stayed a bit farther away...He told me to run to the town, and told the people that we're arriving..."

----

"GRANDPA, I FINISHED!!!!" Ann screamed, and ran towards the bunny.
"I hid one of my eggs in the village! Everyone, go find it, and if you do, I'll give you a prize^^!"

----

"Here, somewhere around us^^." She smiled.

<<OOC: on the site xDDD>>

----

"I'll only tell, I've hidden it just near the entry^^"

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongmingyun
Found it.

Man, I look kind of gay.
"I think you look cute." The girl smiles, and fixes his hairpin.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongmingyun
:oops: :oops: :oops: !

Ah, apologies, Ann, but my heart lies with PB here...
"Aaaw...that's too bad, sweetie." She kissed him in his cheek, and walked away, chatting with other people...

----

Hey everyone^^! I've hidden another egg for you! Just look for yourselves, and you'll find it^^!

----

I asked someone on the site to hold the items for you. If you quess a special password and tell it to that person, you'll get another item^^.

----

There's another new egg to grab^^! I asked someone to hide it for you^^. Go ahead and start searching :3

----

"I hope you all have enjoy the event! My grandpa and I must be going back home... Come on, grandpa!! "She smiles, as she starts walking off into the distance."