View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 08-04-2013, 01:37 PM

Sleepy: So he's not the type that does it? That's a shame.

That's the way to go! As long as you have the actual thing like the doona to keep you warm and pillow to keep you comfy that's all you really need. So hang on, do you somehow remove the covers off the object or do you kick off your doona all together?
Occasionally because my bed it either smaller than normal beds or the elastics gets all shoddy, my fitted sheet sometimes creeps off and becomes slack which is really annoying especially in summer.

Damn, they must be good or do you just want to get your dreams out, hah? Aw, that really must suck not knowing! D: HAHAH OH MY. Certainly happy dreams anyway. Eat a lot of cheese and chocolate. ~Apparently~ that makes dreams happen and that combination mixed with AlphaBrain would make a whopper of a dream recipe.
Wow, that sound really. really. great if it makes you feel at least little motivated. How do things even do that. The brain is weird.
Oo weird that it has no taste. Like Panadol capsules?

Well there aren't really sticking out in my mind now. I think not last night's but the night before's was something to do with hiking, I can't remember much of the details now so obviously it wasn't too interesting or I've tried to block it from my mind. I usually remember them for the whole day because I'm going.. wtf why did that happen? I have a lot of reoccurring types dreams. There are three of them that I have at a certain setting and a reoccurring.. let's call it a "happening" is my teeth falling out or my gums bleeding which is always fun.

WOAH, mega deja vu. I even have deja vu of deja vu. blergh confusing.

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 11:39 PM ----------

Roxxxy: I had something to tell you/ask you but.. I forgot.
I am sorry. :<