Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-26-2016, 07:16 AM

(Merry Christmas, Kid =) Hope you had a great day with your family!)

He had set up all the equipment and could see that Morgan was suck because other students were still trying to pick out the right chemicals. So he decided to flip through his notes and make sure that she was going to bring back the right ones, soon she was placing things down on the table and talking to him. He raised a brow at her sudden change in attitude but listened to her and looked at her notebook, happy she was someone who took such good notes and obviously payed attention to the small details. Although, he shouldn't be that surprised, he read her reports or notes every week for the Council.

He placed his forearms on the table and went over her notes twice to make sure that everything matched, "That's exactly what I have." he looked over to her, to find they were now eye level with each other, "I'll let you start measuring and I'll tell you how much you should have." he never broke eye contact with her, waiting for her answer.

"Now remember students! You're going to need to pay attention to your measurements and take note of what happens whether you get them right or wrong and share your findings." Mr. Shaw said excitedly as he walked through the class, watching and observing the students in action, helping where he saw fit or answering questions.