View Single Post
DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 11-12-2011, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdark View Post
I never really liked the anime series. I always liked the Pokemon games more. I hear the manga is good too but I have never been able to find it in stores or anywhere. They are usually sold out in my area and now I hear that they are out of print so I guess I'll never read them. Now Digimon, on the other hand, I liked the first generation anime series of that but the stupid toys and games sucked. LOL I dunno I wish I could back and change that. Oh and I thought that Boomerang was showing the old school Pokemon?
Boomerang is showing the old one but they keep showing the SAME episodes almost everyday...
They are out of print :( It sucks.
Digimon was okay. It wasn't my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
I watched the first season during my elementary school days!!! I loved it so much. When I was a little older I tried to watch it again but a lot had changed and I was confused.
It changed so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyka View Post
I've been wanting to rewatch the first season of Pokemon for a really long time nowww. xD I'd really like to watch it in Japanese though. I don't even know the Pokemon/new people that came in after the first season. @__@;;
ahaha awh I love the japanese version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette View Post
YES! I miss my childhood! I remember being a kid, watching Pokemon, then switching the channels as soon as it was done to also watch the first season of Digimon ^.^
ha yeah i used to do that.

@Shadow- TwT!!!!!!