Thread: NaNo-ween
View Single Post
GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-05-2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADFND View Post
She's home, but we still don't really know what's going on. She's stable and we have a hunch, but they need to run more tests. Her heart rate and blood pressure has gone down from where it was, which is good, so at least she's more comfortable right now. She's not in danger of dying right now, but she had me pretty scared yesterday.

Kidney issues are rough. I hope your mom gets better, or at least more comfortable, soon. o.o

I know what you mean about the word buffer! Usually I try to write a lot in the first week to build up a buffer for when bad days happen and I can't write anything for whatever reason. Thanksgiving's usually when I wind up trying to play catch-up since I'm usually off from school (or generally don't have homework to deal with on top of it). It feels weird not having that right now. At least I know where my plot's going, though. >w> I can write a lot so long as I know what to write.

Yep, which is why I commend you for taking part in it. I thought about participating, too, but I'm not much of a chef. ^^;
Well, that's good. Hopefully, they'll figure it out o.o

My main plot point for mine is: everyone dies XD I don't usually do those kind of stories but it just feels idk, like it needs to be written lol

Yeah I'm almost tempted to start writing just to take a brek from it lol but I still want to do a savory dish, and there is only 2 hours left of the event.