View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-17-2011, 07:52 AM

Welcome to Toesia Asylum, here the government is trying to make the strongest men and women out of pure pain and torture. Basically what they are making are super humans, some are given a strange injection giving them inhuman powers; others are being injected with other serums that causes them to be able to change into an animal or monster. The government is starting to go out war with other countries and they want to show that they are still the most powerful government out there. Even though the injections are giving the patients so much strength and power, it is still common that the patient doesn't have the will power to take it and causes them to die right there in the lab. So now the question is..are you going to stay a prisoner here forever?..or will you break out of this mad house?

--------------------------------

Rules
  1. Pm all profiles and put a :angel: to let me know you read the rules.
  2. No god modding.
  3. No killing other characters without permission.
  4. Don't use 'I' or 'me'. Use the actual character's name and 'he' or 'she'.
  5. Make sure you stay active, no posting within two weeks will result in a kick-out. Unless you tell me why you wont be posting for a while.
  6. Don't leave others behind in the roleplay.
  7. Violence and Romance encouraged, but keep it to a minimum.
  8. Try to post at least three sentences, I understand for writers block, but not always.
  9. No leaving the asylum unless everyone else is following along. This rp is based onto and into the asylum, so dont escape without permission from me.
  10. Have fun!

Experiment Profiles

They call me: (Name)
I've lived longer than you: (age)
Isn't it obvious: (Gender)
What did they do to me: (only three powers max. If you want to change into an animal or monster, that will count as two powers immediatly.)
How did I get here: (Bio)
Am I still pretty: (appearance, anime pic please)

Scientist Profiles

They call me: (Name)
I'm only: (age)
Isn't it obvious: (gender)
How mad am I: (What do you test? ex: changing the people to animals, torturing them, giving them injections, etc.)
How did I get here: (Bio)
Am I still pretty: (appearance, anime pic please)

Accepted Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydeath
They call me:
Yukio Suzuki

I've lived longer than you:
Looks about 19

Isn't it obvious:
Male

What did they do to me:
Is able to change his entire body into a phoenix so he automatically carries the abilities of the phoenix; along with being able to heal others not only externally with the tears of a phoenix but internally as well.

How did I get here:
Originally Yukio was born and raised into a poor district of Japan, his parents were never really that nice to him since they hated the fact of being poor and barely being able to keep food on the table. Due to that, they would normally get angry easily and randomly take out their anger onto their own child; Yukio without even realizing it. Obviously enough, he hated living his life like this all the time; so knowing one day if he were to stay here long enough. His own parents would end up killing him one day as food; so before letting that happen, he decided to run away from home and travel the world to see if he could find himself a better home. Yukio had run away from home around the age of 10 so he was still rather young; although living his life the few years he had grown up quite well and began to learn to take care of himself.
One day, Yukio had come across a small little bar that he snuck into at the age of only 15 to get steal some food and water for him to drink and eat. Although what he hadn't realized was on that same day when he tried to steal the food and water, what he didn't realize was the government had been watching him for quite a while now as they had seen how he grew up on his own and adapted to situations rather well. So taking the chance they got, the government kidnapped Yukio right there in the bar and took him to the Asylum and decided to inject him with the serum for phoenixes, along with healing abilities. Yukio's power was meant to be for both combat and medical healing for others in fighting since the scientists had known that if a phoenix were to die in battle it would get reborn from it's ashes.
What they hadn't expected was that when Yukio first took in the serum; he couldn't handle the extreme heat and power of the phoenix and ended up exploding his own body and dying right there. Although as they planned, he was reborn but not as the same age but back to a kid of only being about 5 years old. Again, what the scientists hadn't realized was if Yukio were to had been killed at the point of just being reborned from the ashes of a phoenix he wouldn't come back due to how strange that would've made things. Neither the scientists nor Yukio knew about that.

Am I still pretty:
~Human Form~

~Phoenix Form~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
They call me:
Nexus

I've lived longer than you:

Isn't it obvious:
Male

What did they do to me:
He was Given injections [Animal changer]

How did I get here:
Patience # 1337, Allias Nexus, was found Outside a Goverment hospitle at the Age of 1, and ever sense then they have Trained him, making sure he is strong enough for the Treatment and brainwashing him into believing he was doing the Right thing. After several Grueling Years, he began to take Specific, Prototype Injections, which Caused him to be abled to Transform into a Fox.

Am I still pretty:

They call me: Cyrus 'Big brother' Martin
I've lived longer than you: 24
Isn't it obvious: male
What did they do to me: I can Teleport, Fling Fire from my Finger tips, and Harness a metal Suit with large spikes on each arm. That is, when im not Sedated.
How did I get here: Patient 1451, First allias Cyrus martin, Subject allias Big Brother, personal history is classified, but Recent test results show More Resistences to Sedetive Drugs, and Awareness levels increasing
Am I still pretty:

-Metal Suit-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Amarante
They call me: Hotaru
I've lived longer than you: 14
Isn't it obvious: female
What did they do to me: She is able to grow angel wings (is that an animal monster thing?), master any weapon and she can heal herself
How did I get here: Ever since Hotaru could remember, she has been stuck in the asylum for several years, not remembering anything about the outside world. But she could still remember glimpses of her past, like laughter, candles and a birthday cake. But that didn't mean anything to her, since they were useless memories that explained nothing where she came from. But those glimpses of her memories kept on disappearing because of the scientists torturing her by removing her memories everyday by using a device and replacing them with fake memories. Now Hotaru has given up on life, hoping that something or someone will be her key in life.
Am I still pretty:

Imagine her taller and older kay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
They call me: Sarah
I've lived longer than you: 19
Isn't it obvious: Female
What did they do to me: Telekinesis (movement of objects), empathy (sensing of emotions and minor influence over them), and master computer skills.
How did I get here: I died. I remember dying and going toward the light. When I woke up, I was in the asylum. No one believed me when I said I died. Instead they put something on the side of my head. It changed things for me. I suddenly learned new abilities; strange scientists forced me to learn things I wanted to forget. Perhaps there really is something worse than dying. No person should live like this. Not like we do.
Am I still pretty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitty

They call me: Erin
I've lived longer than you: 16
What did they do to me: has the ability to shift into a fox, and still be able to communicate by projecting her thoughts right into the others mind.
How did I get here: Found by the scientists wandering in the woods the little red head has no memories of her former life, not even remembering her name. The name Erin came from the scientist who found her. Since being found she had been suspect to tests and injections which eventually lead to her new powers. Powers that enable her to shift back and forth from a fox to a human and vice versa.
Am I still pretty?:
Human Form

Animal Form
Accepted Scientists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
They call me: Tabia White
I'm only: 23
How mad am I: well Tabia makes sure that the test run smooth and gives some of the experiments their injections.
How did I get here: Tabia was normal at one point but then she changed when things started to all go down hill for her. People that were close to her started dying and other things happened too but she doesn't tend to talk about them much anymore. She had been going to school to become a doctor but when she started to become a bit twisted she dropped out of school and that was when she found this lovely place. She had worked her for a few months now helping out around the place and really enjoys it here becasue she is about to be herself. But also becasue she is helping out her country at the same time.
Am I still pretty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
They call me: John Snow
I'm only: 25
Isn't it obvious: Male
How mad am I: I test physical health: I'm a doctor of sorts. I do a lot of test runs on blood, lean toward helping with injections, and do a lot in the lab. If you have a new "shot," I am probably the one who helped make it.
Weapon(s): A .45 handgun, sedative, and a small blade that he keeps in his boot.
How did I get here: I have always had a knack for helping people. I was really good at it . . . and still am. When I was younger I aspired to be a doctor who cured cancer or something . . . but that dream faded when I got a whiff of something else. Being a scientist for these experiments saved my life. I was conscripted, actually. I was saved from certain death by another branch of government.
I started in the military: I was a medic. I killed someone important, got everyone mad, and somehow ended up being recruited for the Asylum.
I'm not complaining.
Am I still pretty:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus

They call me: Fredrich Fontaine.
I'm only: 35
Isn't it obvious: Im male
How mad am I: I Promote the Use of Plasmids, drugs that can Re-write the DNA of a Living Being. I also have begun a Process to create a drug that can Destroy Any dieases by Experimenting with the Plasmids main ingrediant Called 'ADAM'.
Weapon(s): Thunder gun[Dont think COD, think like a small antena at the front of the gun that shoots thunder] A Beam Rifle [Think halo reach] and a Nano blade [Pretty much a lazor sword].
How did I get here: Fredrich Fontaine, CEO of fontaine futuristics, has Worked under-cover at the Asylum for many years, developing Many Plasmids that can Change a Weak, fat, dumb man into a Fit, Strong, Genius. he has begun trials that can help that Patients become fit for outdoor life, but so far that only susccesful Canidate is 'Subject Naxus.'
Am I still pretty:

Last edited by happydeath; 07-14-2011 at 05:31 PM..