View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 06-21-2011, 09:24 PM

As the power shut down, everything darkened. Emergency lights flickered on, but no door would open. The power drain would turn off the power source for Big Brother's suit, so hopefully it would run low on energy soon. ((I don't know if that can happen, but we have to have some way to stop him.)) Snow's turquoise eyes narrowed as he stood. "Stay here, girly. Stay out of the way until this is over with." Muttering something about coming back later, he turned and followed after the escaping experiments.
The destruction left behind was disheartening: someone lay on the floor clutching at their neck as blood puddled beneath him. Beside the man was a writhing woman - she was all but dead now. Her burns were too severe. Snow swiftly knelt beside them, trying to stem the bloodflow from the man's neck. It was useless. He died less than a minute later. When his body fell still, Snow moved on to the woman: but she soon just gave up as well. The two scientists fell quiet; dead.

With a spat curse, Snow stood and drew a .45 handgun from the ankle holster on his leg. I'll kill him before this goes any further. Anger burned in his eyes as he ran after the experiments.

((:XD I don't know if Big Brother's suit will power down, but I am hoping it hasn't been perfected yet. :sweat: Please let it die with the power outage. . . .))