Thread: SHORT STORIES!
View Single Post
NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2011, 01:27 PM

I kinda been writing only a little bit. I pretty much just started.
whats it like to really fall in love? Is love what makes the worst of human come out? So often people watch others relationships from the outside and have advice for it but when its theirs, they don't even take what they dish out. so its funny how we become when we are with another. The point of having a man and women together is for reproduction. Yet when humans because sex feels so great its become a pleasure over used and even abused. A drug that messes with people and changes who they are. So what sthe point of the emotion love?

Her hand drops from her lips to her waist. She stares out at the man walking pass her. Eyes following his movements and soon her legs follow too. Stepping into his pace behind him her mind wonders as she stalks him. "What kind of person is this? Would he be a good lover? Wonder how big he is? Can he fill me? Make me burn inside? Love me?" The questions swarmed through her mind and before she knew it. She walked right into his back, snapped outta thought and stared straight into his eyes when he turned to face her.
A moment of silence passed between them before she shook her head and spoke up.
"I'm sooo sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!"
The man remained silence. A mute to her then turned and continued onwards.
Somewhat shock she stood frozen.

After making it home she was still bothered how she was just ignored like she meant nothing. She went straight to her bed and plopped down. Closing her eyes, she opened her eyes to another world.

Laying before her was a vast land from where she stood high atop her tower closed off far from everyone else. The beautiful woman dawned in pure white silk over her pale tanned skin shimmered in the breeze. She gazed at the sunset with her amber eyes. Inhaling the scent of fresh mountain air from the north she exhaled with a sigh of joy. She started brushing her violet toned hair with a silver brush she had since she was a child.

As the sun set, a figure grew closer within view surrounded with a golden aura from the rays of the dying sun. Darken from the light it disstored her view. The figure stood before the tower as the moon climbed into the sky. She watched it as it made movements with a bag. Looking as if it was preparing for something straining. As the darkness grew, her eyes focused better and soon was able to see what was happening.

He stood before her. She felt as if she knew him but wasn't able to place it. Mute he moved in closer to her. He placed his arms on her shoulders. Feeling the weight and strength of his body she shivered. Unsure of what it was for though it made her confused. So closed off from others she was unaware of what was happening. He leaned into her. His face inched away from hers. She looked at his lips and then back to his eyes. They were gentle and safe to her like the forest that has always protected her. So she gave herself over and let him lead her. His lips closed over hers. Her body heat rose, making her feel as if she had been running through the night and dipped into a pool of water that had been heated by the day. It was refreshing and unexpecting from the normal cold touch that would dream it be. He pulled her into his body. Every part of them pressing each other as the kiss grew deeper and passionate. His tongue danced over her lips before nipping gentlely at them. She parted her lips and was invaded within seconds. Lust pooled in her stomach causing her to sigh into him. Her heart felt a warmth that reminded her of small animals that she would watch from above huddling together as a close family. He backed away a small distance to take a breath and to let her as well. Once more they stared into each others eyes. Then he left, gone into the night.

Her eyes opened to light that bursted its way into her room. Depression sank her from her dream ant set het back in reality.
No names were exchanged but the feelings that burn between them

I want to write a love and tragedy story without getting to mature. But my main concern is that this one is sounding a bit to much like Rapunzel.
What are your guys thoughts?

----------

Of course another problem is that my story is also in pieces
I can't seem to write in an order.